My teaching interests include modern political thought, 20th century European political thought, critical theory, democratic theory, and the politics of borders and territory.
Teaching Fellow, Yale University
- 20th Century European Political Thought from Weber to Derrida, Professor Seyla Benhabib, Fall 2011. Taught 2 weekly discussion sections.
- Religion and Politics, Professor Sigrun Kahl, Spring 2012. Grading and office hours.
- Religion and Politics, Professor Sigrun Kahl, Spring 2014. Grading and office hours.
- Moral Foundations of Politics, Professor Ian Shapiro, Fall 2015. Taught 1 weekly writing intensive section (gives students a writing credit).
Writing Partner, Yale University Undergraduate Writing Center, Fall 2013-2015. At the writing center I tutor undergraduates in writing and engage in long-term tutoring with ESL clients.
Teaching Assistant, Coursera online course (mooc), Moral Foundations of Politics (Ian Shapiro), Spring 2015. As a mooc teaching assistant, I wrote course materials, quizzes, and moderated online discussions.
Lead Instructor, Yale Young Global Scholars, Summer 2014 and 2015. YYGS is Yale’s summer college-preparation program for high school students. Seminars I have taught for the program include:
- Citizenship and Migration
- Modern Evil
- The Politics of Geography
- Introduction to Critical Theory
- Democracy and Discourse
- Borders and Security